Saturday, October 26, 2013

PECS and "I see" Sentence Starter

I found a great book to use with students who are working  on using the sentence starter "I see"with PECS! The book is called I See Fall by Charles Ghinga. For this lesson, I have set up a structured activity for my students who are beginning to use the sentence starter "I see".  The student and I read the book together. After each page I ask the student "What do you see?" They then create a sentence using their sentence strip ("I see"+noun). The book sentences all begin with I see and focus on one or two nouns per page! So far this activity is working great with my students. It is available for every season on Amazon. Below is a link for the visual I made for this activity on TPT! Enjoy!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/I-See-Fall-Visuals-945251

No comments:

Post a Comment