Saturday, November 2, 2013

In The Fall-Adaptive Book






Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away.  Before I start to work on Thanksgiving themed therapy with my students I am going to revisit fall for a week or two. With my students with severe disabilities I plan on focusing on fall vocabulary. This week I will be reading a book with them that I created called In The Fall. This book only has a few words change per page so students can focus on fall vocabulary. This book discusses fall vocabulary (chilly, squirrel, jacket, pumpkin, leaves change colors, leave fall, soccer, football, masks). After we read the story we will work on identifying fall vocabulary words out of a field of two or three. See link below for this book and lesson on TPT!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/In-The-Fall-Adaptive-Book-AutismEarly-Language-Learners-662306

No comments:

Post a Comment